- We have designed our camps to facilitate your entire teams needs. You can bring every team member to ensure buidling team UNITY, a key to winning team championships. The young inexperienced wrestlers can attend the technique camp. This will provide them the opportunity to have success immediately and will provide you the opportunity to move along quicker in your practice room. The more experienced wrestler can opt for the team camp. This gives your wrestlers that have been to camp several times, the opportunity to master the small details that make all the difference in the world, as well as get match experience, which there is no substitution for. They will wrestle at least 10 matches and get 12 hours of driling and learning. We are making a committment to provide more personal attention to your athletes than any other camp in the country.
THE GRANBY SERIES
You Will Learn In Simple Drills:
- The systematic series of wrestling that has captured 44 state team titles and produced 180 individual state champions.
- A masterful wrestling series that is simple, interrelated, and easily understood.
- Techniques that empower the wrestler to combat any situation.
- Specific strategy and drills for every move taught.
- Systematic arsenal of moves to compliment your wrestling style.
- A collection of eye opening details that will allow for easy learning.
- Learn how to correctly execute and finish the Sweep Single.
- Learn simple set-ups for the Inside Step and the Russian-Arm Inside Step.
- Learn how to successfully finish poor shots with our patented “Iranian Series.”
- Safe, easy, and proven to be effective for beginning through advanced wrestlers.
- Shoulder Granby, Head Shrugs, & Head Granby techniques are major areas of emphasis.
- Shoulder Granby – Personally, learn the hold that Billy Martin invented and is continually growing. Learn how to execute from all positions when pressure is present.
- Head Shrug – The basic building block on the bottom. It can be executed from the Referee’s Position, Sit-Out, or Change-Over motion.
- Head Granby – More powerful than the Head Shrug.
- Learn how to finish all bottom techniques with our patented “Force Roll” series, for a sure 5 point hold and pin.
- See how easily our standing rolls can be incorporated with you stand-up series.
- You will learn how to beat the Spiral Ride with the Spiral Shrug.
- Emphasis on the Radman Ride, and how it sets up Arm Bars, Churella Tilts, Turks, and Cradles.
- Learn how to Stop the Stand-Up & Switch. Initiate the first hold off the whistle.
- We will teach you how to pin with the Cradle.